The aim of the competition is to organize an international poster competition named "From 22 to 22" as Kütahya Dumlupınar University, Faculty of Fine Arts, within the scope of the 30 August 2022 Victory Day week activities. In line with this main purpose, not to let our Saint Martyrs be forgotten, who sacrificed their lives for this country, to commemorate all his brothers in arms, especially the Great Leader Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, to raise awareness about the national struggle of our Hero Turkish Army and our Nation; We hope to convey this epic day, which will be visualized using the language of design, to future generations as a visual cultural heritage.
Based on this reason, organizing a poster competition in the international media, opening the first 100 poster design exhibitions to be selected from the poster competitions, preparing a product catalog from the first 100 works and sending it to the relevant institutions and organizations, some of the designs to be selected from the first 100 works in different graphic design products (website, under-mail design). , calendar, postcard, wall painting, totem etc. in outdoor advertisements) etc. constitutes the scope of the project. In addition, the top 100 posters as a result of this competition will be exhibited in an appropriate place to be shown by the Provincial Governorships in Afyon, Uşak, Manisa and İzmir. In addition to these, the exhibition/exhibitions of the first 100 works to be created from the aforementioned poster designs can be opened in different cities, if desired, to increase the level of awareness.
The competition aims to raise awareness about the 100th ANNIVERSARY OF AUGUST 30 VICTORY DAY and to maintain this awareness; It is defined as not to make our martyrs forget our martyrs who sacrificed their lives for this country, to commemorate all his comrades, especially the Great Leader Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, to convey the issue of the national struggle demonstrated by our Hero Turkish Army and our Nation to future generations, and to leave this epic day to new generations as a visual cultural heritage.
- Competition; It is open to all amateurs and professionals in Turkey, except for the members of the selection committee and their first degree relatives.
- The dimensions of the design should be 70 cm on the short side and 100 cm on the long side and should be designed vertically. Designs with inappropriate dimensions are considered eliminated.
- As a result of the competition, the designs that received success awards and honorable mentions and the designs deemed suitable for exhibition will be exhibited.
- There is no limitation in the use of color and technique in poster works. However, the colors that can be obtained with four-color (CMYK) offset printing technology should never be exceeded.
- In order for the poster designs uploaded to the site to be evaluated quickly, the size of the poster designs should be 70 dpi resolution. However, the originals of the poster designs that entered the top 100 immediately after the results were announced, should be saved in CMYK mode and with a resolution of at least 300 dpi, without compression, by converting the fonts.
- To participate in the competition, you must be a member of the website of the competition and the works should be uploaded.
- There should not be any logo, institution name or sign on the designs.
- Each artist/designer can participate in the competition with five (5) designs that have not been awarded, exhibited (including social media, youtube, etc.) or participated in any competition before. However, only one (1) prize is awarded.
- If it is determined that the application design has been exhibited before and/or has participated in any competition, the nomination/application of the relevant work will be immediately cancelled. If this issue is determined after the award is won, the candidate will be obliged to return the money award (with legal interest) and success/participation certificate.
- . In the competition, only poster designs related to the specified competition subject will be evaluated. Otherwise, it will be eliminated.
- The language of the messages to be used on the designs participating in the competition must be Turkish.
- A verbal message (title, slogan, etc.) that supports the visual design can be used on the posters.
- For the poster design, the institutions or organizations that organize the competition and the sponsor, logos or visuals for commercial purposes should not be used. In addition, it should not contain symbols and images that are political, contrary to human rights, or contain sexuality.
- If the Organizing Committee deems necessary, it can make changes on the competition calendar or cancel the competition at any stage.
- The first 100 posters awarded and deemed worthy of exhibition will be published in a catalog and this catalog (e-catalogue) will be sent to the owners.
- The results of the competition will be announced to the award-winning designers and the press and media organs, and will also be announced on social media.
- First degree relatives of the members of the selection committee cannot participate in the competition.
- All artists/designers participating in the competition and whose designs are deemed worthy of being exhibited are deemed to have accepted the provisions of this specification in advance.
The competition project starts on January 30, 2022 and ends on December 15, 2022. The submission of works to the International Poster Contest named "From 22 to 22" will be announced on the grafreedesign.org website designed for the competition. The award ceremony and the exhibition will be held on 30 August 2022 on the occasion of this important day (Exhibition date and place can be changed by the organizing committee if deemed necessary).
|1. Award||15.000 TL and Certificate of Archievement||(1st Prize)|
|2. Award||10.000 TL and Certificate of Archievement||(2nd Prize)|
|3. Award||7.000 TL and Certificate of Archievement||(3rd Prize)|
|4. Award||1000 TL and Certificate of Achievement||(Mension)|
|5. Award||1000 TL and Certificate of Achievement||(Mension)|
|6. Award||1000 TL and Certificate of Achievement||(Mension)|
The awards will be deposited into the accounts of the award winners, after deducting legal taxes and bank transfer expenses, within 12 months following the award ceremony to be held at the place and date to be decided by the Organizing Committee.
The competition jury will be determined by the competition organizing board and supporting institutions will be announced at www.grafreedesign.org
Candidates who meet the conditions in the specification must upload their works (www.grafreedesign.org) to the website between 15 February 2022 and July 15, 2022.
- The competition will be held as a pre-elimination. For this purpose, the designs will be evaluated by a pre-selection jury, which will be formed among the main jury members or, according to the decision of the organizing committee, with the participation of new jury members to be proposed by the organizing committee, other than the main jury member. This process will take place between 18-22 July 2022.
- The Selection Committee will make the evaluation online in digital environment between 25-29 July 2022. During the evaluation, the jury will not see any information about the user other than the poster design.
- c. Between 01-03 August 2022, the first 120 posters will be posted on grafreedesign.org. If the posters are objected to due to copy or high similarity, the reasons for the objections will be evaluated by the organizing committee and, if found appropriate, the objectionable designs will be removed from the list, the design/designs from the reserve list will be added to their place and the announcement will be made on 05 August 2022. Two days will be allowed to object to these designs. If there are objections to these designs, the organizing committee will decide whether this process will continue and the result of the competition will be announced on grafreedesign.org on 08 August 2022.
By filling out the participation form, the participant declares that the poster(s) to which he/she will participate in the competition is the owner of the work, and that he/she owns this work(s) and that he/she has the article 21-25 of the Turkish Intellectual and Artistic Works Law No. 5846. Kütahya Governorship, in the form of a simple non-exclusive license, of the financial rights of processing, reproduction, dissemination, representation and transmission to the public by means of sound and/or image transmission, as defined in the provisions of the article, without any place, time and number restrictions and including the right to transfer to third parties. and Kütahya Dumlupınar University, that the Governorship of Kütahya and Kütahya Dumlupınar University consent to the use of such poster(s) in any way they wish by displaying, keeping in their archives, duplicating and publishing them on the internet and in other ways, and accepts.
If the poster(s) that the participant will participate in the competition receives a degree and/or award, the participant declares that the poster(s) receiving the degree and/or award is the owner of the work and transfers the ownership of the original or copy work sent to the competition to the Governorship of Kütahya and Kütahya Dumlupınar University, Article 21-25 of the Turkish Intellectual and Artistic Works Law No. 5846. Exclusively to the Governorship of Kütahya, without any place, time and number restrictions, including the rights to use the financial rights of processing, reproduction, dissemination, representation and transmission to the public by means of means used in the transmission of signs, sound and/or images, as defined in the provisions of the article, and their transfer rights to third parties. He has given his consent to Kütahya Dumlupınar University, to display the poster(s) in question, to keep them in his archive, to reproduce and publish them on the internet and in other ways, and to use them in any way he wishes without being limited to these, that he has no authority to dispose of the transferred financial rights, and therefore It accepts and declares in advance that it will not make transactions with third parties regarding the transferred financial rights. The information contained in the application form that the participant filled in for participation in the competition will be processed for the purposes of communication and participation in the competition within the framework of the Kütahya Governorship and Kütahya Dumlupınar University's International Poster Competition named "From 22 to 22", within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, that the personal data will be kept by the Governorship of Kütahya and Kütahya Dumlupınar University for the period stipulated by the legislation, even if the application is unsuccessful. accepts and declares that his information will be shared with the public and that necessary information has been given to him in this regard.
The participant can learn about his/her rights regarding his/her personal data and possible changes regarding the processing of this data on the grafreedesign.org website; In case of a request regarding the processing of personal data by Kütahya Governorate and Kütahya Dumlupınar University, he/she will send his/her request to the address of Kütahya Governorship and Kütahya Dumlupınar University (Kütahya Dumlupınar University, Evliya Çelebi Campus, Tavşanlı Yolu 10. Km) with a written and wet signature, He/she is informed about the application conditions and conditions, that he/she will provide clear and understandable information about the right he/she wishes to use during the application, that the applicant must prove his/her identity during the application to prove that he/she is the person concerned and that he/she must therefore send his/her identity information together with the application, and that he/she must send his/her contact information to inform me of the application result. It accepts and declares that it is also necessary to share information about this issue and that it has been clarified before participation in the competition on all these issues. Therefore, the organizations organizing the competition can use, reproduce and publish the posters that won or did not enter the competition for cultural and promotional purposes. Participants in the competition are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
As the organizers of "From 22 to 22", it is ensured that the personal information and personal rights obtained during registration and participation will be reserved and will not be shared with third parties.
- a. Candidates participating in the competition are deemed to have accepted all the conditions in this specification in advance from the moment they apply to participate in the competition.
- b. In matters not specified in the specification or in case of doubt, the decisions of Kütahya Dumlupınar University Faculty of Fine Arts and the Governorship of Kütahya are valid.
www.grafreedesign.org Phone: +90 (274) 4432566 / 2566- +90 (274) 4432567 / 2567